You’ve undoubtedly heard of the Podcasts app if you like listening to podcasts on Apple devices. The top podcasts on the globe have thousands of episodes available on this app.
Even while the program is quite simple to use, you may not be taking use of all of its features. Here are some pointers and strategies for getting the most out of your iPhone’s podcast app.
1. Start Filtering Episodes
One of the greatest applications for listening to your favorite podcasts is the Podcasts app. You may use it to filter episodes in a variety of ways so you won’t have to listen to the same one more than once.
Your episodes may be filtered in two different ways. The first involves seeing your most recent episodes by doing as follows:
- Launch Podcasts.
- At the bottom of your screen, tap Library.
- Choose Recent Episodes.
- You may choose how to filter your episodes by tapping the three dots at the top of the screen.
To ensure you don’t miss anything, you can choose to hide the episodes you’ve already listened to and display the most recent episodes first.
On the other hand, you can visit a particular show and sort the episodes in the following way:
Visit a library.
Choose the podcast you desire.
Select All Episodes, Unplayed, or Downloaded from the drop-down menu under the podcast banner when you want to filter the episodes.
2. Create Stations With Your Favorite Podcasts
The Stations feature in the Podcasts app allows you to collect all of your favorite podcasts’ most recent episodes in one location. As a result, you won’t need to switch podcasts each time an episode finishes since the software will take care of everything.
Additionally, you may designate several stations for certain occasions or emotions. How to accomplish it is as follows:
- Activate the Podcasts app.
- At the bottom of your screen, click Library.
- In the upper right corner of your screen, click the three dots menu.
- Decide on New Station.
- Tap Save after entering the name of your station.
- You may modify the station’s parameters anyway you want. The two most crucial parameters you must modify are Episodes, which allows you to choose how many episodes you want, and Choose Podcasts, which allows you to choose which podcasts you want to include in your station.
- Tap Done in the upper right corner of your screen when you’re done.
When you open your podcast Library, you can now discover your stations. You may choose your station, press the three dots in the upper right corner, and choose Station Settings if you feel the need to add or delete certain podcasts.
3. Change the Playback Speed
There are just too many fantastic programs and episodes to listen to throughout the course of the day. It’s excellent to know that you can adjust playback speed so you can finish any podcast in half the time. A podcast may also be slowed down if you feel it is moving too quickly. As follows:
- Select the episode you wish to listen to by opening Podcasts.
- At the bottom of the screen, tap the little player.
- On your screen, click the Playback Speed icon in the lower left corner.
- Choose the desired speed.
Master Podcasts on iPhone
Here we go. Nothing prevents you from improving your experience with podcasts now that you are aware of all these suggestions for doing so. Additionally, you may attempt learning some fresh Apple Music tips and techniques if you want to keep improving your knowledge of iPhone applications.